Saturday, August 15, 2015

Classroom Organization {Paper}

Classroom organization really makes my heart happy. I spent the first few years of my teaching career constantly reorganizing everything trying to find the best & most efficient way to store different things in the classroom. 


Paper is one of those things that classroom teachers have a TON of! I store my construction paper, computer paper, handwriting paper & tablets in the same cabinet. 

classroom organization paper storage

Its far from picture perfect, but it ACTUALLY works. My cabinet looks something like this throughout the year. Handwriting paper, special printer papers, & extra packs of colored paper go up top. 

classroom organization paper storage

To keep it organized throughout the year & be able to easily grab any color I want. I used small white sticker dots on plastic magazine holders. 

classroom organization paper storage

I simply used markers to color on the white stickers to color code my bins! 

classroom organization paper storage

There is some wear and tear on them, but this has worked wonderfully for me for the last three years!

classroom organization paper storage

How do you store your stash of paper?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...