Monday, July 28, 2014

Monday Made It


Well, it is already July 28...where does the summer go?! It always goes quickly, but I think this is the fastest summer has ever seemed to pass. I haven't partictated in Monday Made It all summer, until today! I recently bought fabric to cover my bulletin boards. I normally use the school supplied butcher paper, but I don't want to deal with rips and fading anymore.
The fabric is tiny black quarter foil pattern. Looks much better in person! 
My #mondaymadeit was very fly by the seat of my pants! I used my extra fabric to replace my polka dot curtains. I thought I was going to have to go back to the store, buy more fabric, and then SEW curtains. But instead....
Fabric scrap curtains! YAY! I love them, one of the other teachers in my school made hers very similar & I was inspired & had all the materials ready to go! 
My second, much less glamours, albeit more satisfying was putting together a rolly chair that came out of a very small box, in a {MILLION} pieces! 
Here is a picture of my new pink chair in all her glory! I only had a tiny black stool from Goodwill last year, so I am thrilled to have a chair that I can roll back and forth from my desk to my guided reading table! 

post signature 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...