Monday, March 02, 2015

March Currently

Happy March everyone! I am linking up with Farley from Oh Boy Fourth Grade for one of the most fun linky parties around! Click here to link up!



Listening: It is super quiet tonight! I sat down to fill some Etsy orders before heading to the gym, never got around to turning on the Netflix! Maybe when I get home, I have been binge watching Friends! 

Loving: Dr. Seuss week at school! We dressed up today! The kiddos loved the teachers with silly outfits & reading some classic stories! Sadly, we did not take a picture this year, so here is a throw back to some of my favorite coworkers from my old school! Miss them.

Thinking: about what I should make myself for dinner, so hungry! I think I want breakfast eggs for dinner...yum!

Wanting: My husband to hurry home! He has to stay one extra day this time..bummer! I cannot wait until he gets home. Miss that handsome man! 


Needing: A new book series to read? Something light and funny! Suggestions? I read so quickly, I really only like to read series of books! 

Spring Break Plans: Ah! I am so excited. My sweet, cartographer of a husband always plans the best and most effiecent trips! He makes actual maps of the points we will be stopping at, hotels, eateries, shopping, parks/hikes! 

We are flying from Texas (our home) to Seattle where we will be road tripping to San Francisco! Did I mention we are taking our adorable fur baby with us!? I seriously cannot wait! Look at her, Halle, the expert road tripper! So cute! 


I hope everyone has wonderful March! 
post signature

8 comments:

  1. What a fun vacation! I also love your outfits for Seuss week!:)

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute blog design & even more adorable profile pic! I found you through Farley's currently link up. I like how you and your old teammates used everyday items for your Dr. Seuss week. Where did you ladies get the teacher 1, 2, 3 shirts? I saw it on IG too but want to know where I can find it for next year. =)

    A LoveLi Class

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The t-shirts were made with a freebie from teaching with style. https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Silly-Teacher-Shirts-FREEBIE-213443 there is the link to her shop to get the download. It has all the directions you need!

      Delete
  3. I'm binge watching Friends too but I'm willing to bet you're beating me, you crazy Netflix speed watcher you! They're not really light and funny and it's only two books but I loved the movie If I Stay so I bought the sequel Where She Went...literally read it in one day. And that picture of Halle just cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going pretty slow on friends! I have been busy! I will check those books out, thanks for the suggestions!
      Halle is a goofball.

      Delete
  4. OMGsh, Jeffrey was just in San Fran last week and he absolutely loved it! We are thinking of going in August :) Have fun! I can't wait to see pictures on IG and FB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are doing Dr. Seuss week this week too! Yesterday my TA and I dressed as Teacher 1 and Teacher 2. A friend made our shirts for us and they were a HIT with the kinders and the other teachers! I am so glad we did them! This is such a fun week with our kids.
    ~Joni
    KinderKids Fun blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...