Saturday, August 01, 2015

August Currently

Ah the last currently of the summer! My summer has flown by this year, I think it has been the fastest one yet!


Listening:
to my sweet girl Halle snore in her little doggy bed & to Stephanie from Mrs. D's Corner type! We are blogging and TpTing our little hearts out today!




Loving:
Decorating my classroom, here it is all plain and empty. I just love being in my classroom in the summer with no pressure to hurry & plenty of time to create & choose exactly how I want my learning space to look and feel for my new firsties!


Thinking:

BACK TO SCHOOL. Y'all I need an intervention, its all i think about and all I look at on social media. I just love the hustle and bustle of back to school shopping and preparing. Its so rewarding after decorating a classroom, which is obviously not necessary, and seeing the look on the students' and their parents faces on the first day of school!



Wanting: 
I have been loading up my TpT cart all summer & I am so ready for the sale to start!



Needing:
 Okay, so this isn't a "NEED" but I need some cute patterned pixie pants from Old Navy. I especially would like the black & white polka dots pair to match my classroom! How fun would that be?!



Old Navy
BTS RAK: 
I'm really trying to acknowledge my colleagues with a card or note during special times this year, especially during the back to school craze! Read my previous post for more on this! 



Head over and link up with Farley for August! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

15 comments:

  1. Those pants are adorable! So glad we got to blog our little hearts out together yesterday :) & I love that the first picture in both of our posts is your sweet pup! She's just so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesterday was so fun! We need to do that more often! & get the pups together again!

      Delete
  2. I love the wall in your classroom! It's such fun coming in and spending as much time as you want setting up. Have a good school year!

    :) Kaitlyn
    Smiles and Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to like that green wall, but it hinders my theme :( It really is so peaceful in the summertime in the classroom! I hope you have a great year too!

      Delete
  3. Love the color on the wall in your classroom. My last room had bright orange. Sooo not my color!

    Krazy Town

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bright orange would be hard to work with! I always wonder how awesome a school would be if they would let the teachers help with the design!

      Delete
  4. Dogs always draw me in. She is ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am the same way! I love pups, especially the ones who think they are little children! Thank you!

      Delete
  5. I agree with Suzanne...the color on that wall is perfect. :) Also agree that making your room totally cute makes us all feel better! Love the cards and can't wait to read about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone always likes the wall...then you come into the room with the green cabinets, doors, table tops, and carpet! ha! Making the room cute helps me be happy throughout the year!

      Delete
  6. More love for the paint color! You hit the jackpot. I also have orange! lol I just love your pup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pup is just too much!! I saw your room on IG, are you going to try to put orange in your theme!?

      Delete
  7. What a cute pup! How fun to blog with a buddy too!! Have fun getting your classroom ready for the new year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That was my first "blog with a buddy" experience, it was super fun to have someone to talk to off and on while working! I hope you have a great year!

      Delete
  8. Love those pixie pants!! Might have to take a trip to Old Navy ;) And love your RAK idea! I'm thinking of maybe starting a staff shoutout wall in the staff room! More teachers need to know that they are appreciated!!

    Yukari
    A Pinch of Kinder

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...