Thursday, July 17, 2014

Where are we?

My school does tons of different things for students, OT, speech, GT, reading, CHAMPS, PALS, counseling so I always have students out of the classroom & all over the building! In first grade it is still hard for some of the kiddos to remember where to go when they finish their pull out! I saw the super smart & cute idea to make a Where Are We? poster on pintrest of course! Last year I made this one:
I REALLY loved it! It helped my kiddos & even school staff looking for my class! But as you can see I forgot a spot for the playground! So I revamped this file & added the adorable Melonheadz clipart to it! This is my new one: 
I love it! So simple & cute! I simply printed the file, cut the spots out on the black lines, put Modge Podge on the back of each spot. I used a paper towel to wipe excess Modge Podge off of the pan. I glued 1.5 ribbon to the back of the pan with hot glue to hang on 3m hook on my classroom door. I got the super cute clothes pin from Michaels Crafts last year. I assign the job of moving the clip each time we leave to classroom to my teacher's assistant of the week. It worked beautifully last year for my firsties. If you would like to download this file click the picture above to go directly to my TPT store. 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...