Friday, November 07, 2014

Five for Friday

 
www.doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com
 
Hello! Welcome to my first "Five on Friday"! Keep scrolling to see what I have been up to!
 
1. My sweet, sweet, student teacher is leaving!
 
Her last day is on Monday and I am so sad! It is so nice to have a buddy in the classroom all day! I have enjoyed being a mentor more than I ever thought I would! I learned SO much from working with her this year! The kiddos are going to be SO SAD! They love her so much! But she is AMAZING and already scored a job in NOVEMBER! WOW!  We have plans to be pen pals with our classes already!
 
2. I am starting a blog series!
 
I finally identified why I don't ever really post. I get so many wonderful ideas from other teachers on IG, Pintrest, blogs, and TPT. That I feel most of my ideas are not really MY ideas to begin with. So I just don't feel the need to share how I remade *insert Fab Teacher Blogger Everyone Knows* anchor charts! I decided what I do best in the classroom is organizing and being efficient! I am going to do a ten part series on little tricks and tips I use to keep myself on track on a daily/weekly/monthly/annual basis. I am looking for a few teacher friends to join up with me! Please email me at katiedecatur@gmail.com if you are interested in doing a guest post!
 
 
3. I am collaborating with Paper+Spark!
 
 
I am working Janet over at Paper+Spark to design some really purposeful organization items for teachers that I will be blogging about in my series! All the items I design and she creates will available in her shop on Etsy for a big sale during the thanksgiving and Christmas season!
 
4. I started an Etsy! Dot on Designs
 
I have been creating invitations for friends and family for a while now. Its something I really do enjoy making and perfecting! So I started an etsy shop! www.etsy.com/shop/dotondesigns  If you need a quick custom invite that you can print on your own! Look me up!
 
5. My blogging and RL Bestie officially owns her site!
 
www.beautyandthebinky.com
Jaclyn is a blogging super star! Its amazing we can even be friends since I am not. HA. Head over to her blog to read about fab outfit ides, packing plans, and fashionable mom essentials!
 
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...