Wednesday, June 03, 2015

Favorite Things Linky for June

I am very excited to kick off my "more blogging summer" by joining up with The Teaching Trio for their 3 favorite things June linky. 


1. Traveling with my husband is just the creme de la creme! He plans out the best trips for us, finds the neatest eateries, sights, and he LOVES to take pictures! I have to say, we took an 8 day road trip and there is nothing I love more than being cooped up in a car with him all day!This summer we have a Boston trip and Cabo San Lucas! 

Some photos of this year's previous adventures: 

 at the top of Enchanted Rock in Texas 

 On a dinner cruise in New York at the Statue of Liberty 

 On the Beach in Oregon at Haystack Rock (Where they filmed Twilight! lol) 

At the Golden Gate Bridge in San Fran

2. I have been obsessively buying black and white striped clothing items lately. I think to myself..don't I have something similar? But then I just buy it anyways, I cannot resist! I shared this photo already so show my cookies, this time I am showing my current favorite shift dress! 


3. Beach texturing hair spray. Random thing to love but it has been a lifesaver for quick and easy curls these last few days of school and style I am sure will continue into summer! My sister introduced me to it & I just cannot get enough of it y'all! 


What are your 3 current favorites? 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE black and white stripes too! I got bag and a phone case with black and white stripes and I get compliments on them all the time :-) Are those macaroons? My favorite pastries ever!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...