Thursday, July 23, 2015

Kindness Supplies for Back to School

When I start my back to school shopping, I start with the normal teacher favs, post its, flair pens, cute notebooks...but I have also learned over the past few years that some of the things I spend the most time during the day and after school doing don't have much to do with teaching my students at all. So when I start stocking up in my classroom, I add in a few kindness supplies for the year too!
a

 I love to do little things like sending notes or cards to remind people that even though we all are busy, we are still thinking of them during their special occasion! However, even with all my good hearted intentions..when that bell rings..BYEEEEEE. 

back to school cards school supplies teacher tips aback to school cards school supplies teacher tips a




I ALWAYS END UP FORGETTING!! So stocking up on cards, is a total {MUST HAVE} back to school supply for me! It enables me to hear about an event and immediately pull out a card for my team & I to sign & give the next day! 

back to school cards school supplies teacher tips a


On my campus, teachers & staff usually band together in their various grade level teams to acknowledge support staff, admin, and other teachers for various occasions. In the past, my team of 6 has chipped in 50 cents or $1 towards cards all throughout the year.  It gets a bit tedious, so this year, my team & I will be ready to throw kindness around like confetti! 

back to school cards school supplies teacher tips a
We are THANKFUL.

back to school cards school supplies teacher tips a
We wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

back to school cards school supplies teacher tips a
Congrats on that BABY or WEDDING.

back to school cards school supplies teacher tips a
We send our WELL WISHES & SYMAPTHIES.


We all know cards can be pricey, even up to $12 for some of the craftier ones! But don't worry, Dollar Tree has tons of cute cards for 2 for $1! All the cards above are from my local dollar tree! What a steal! At that price, I really can throw my kindness around like confetti! 


What is your non school supply back to school must have!? Comment below & let me know what I need to add to my list! 



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...