Tuesday, February 17, 2015

February Currently


Starting grad school this past fall has really set my life into a routine of homework, work, and research. While I really enjoying delving into research, it has kept me so busy! So I am linking up with Farley for February Currently. My first one! :P

Without further ado here is my first ever currently: 
Listening: The Originals, I shamefully enjoy watching silly, predictable TV shows, it relaxes me! 
Loving: I am loving that I decided to go to the TPT conference this year! I have been blessed with three other awesome room mates! I cannot wait to meet new friends and soak in some awesome PD. I am equally excited to soak in some sun beside this pool! 
Thinking: That I should probably be prepping activities for the coming weeks of work and I absolutely should be completing a concept map article review for grad school. :( 
Wanting: To start wearing sandals!! I thought it was time last week but today let me know I was wrong. Its okay more time for me to get a pedicure and shed the winter coat of my toes..gross. 
Needing: To meal prep my lunches. I have been *largely* carb and sugar free for over a month. I have been doing lots of spin and yoga classes! I am feeling great and getting ready for summer! 
Title: Queen of Procrastination, well if you read the rest of my post, you know why I chose this. Now I'm off to do my homework.  
Have a great rest of February! :) 
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Hey Katie! Totally with you on the sandals. I live in Chicago though, so it'll be 2-3 more months, sigh. I was in grad school and teaching at the same time last year-- terrible! I'm sure you'll get through it though :)

    Years That Ask Questions

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree on wishing for the sandals - this cold weather is killing me here in MN! I would enjoy it more if we'd at least have snow to accompany the cold!! Good luck and hoping it warms up for you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...