Monday, August 24, 2015

Back to School Survival Kit Exchange

I'm linking up with Mrs. D's Corner & Terrific Teaching & Learning to show off my amazing back to school survival kit! 


I was paired with Sarah, sent the best kit! 


I immediately loved it because of the polka dot bag! She knows the way to my heart! 


Just so cute! 


She made this adorable personalized pencil & tucked in the front clear pocket! 


This is the coolest, y'all! It's a phone stand/pen holder/key holder!


Isn't that the cutest? 


These are impairative to my survival! 



Push pins & paper clips to match my polka dot room! 


This chalkboard tape was also in the kit I sent Sarah! Great minds think alike! 


I love using stamps to mark interactive notebooks, but I really love the sign & return stamp! 


I love the staying on this little notebook! 


I will definitely use these this year, especially in my planner. 


Even a polka dot notecard! 


Thanks so much Sarah! I love it all & it will be put to good use this year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...